The iOS 10 update makes the Messages app become another ground to play plenty of mini-games such as Pigeon, Quicktionary, 8ball, and Mr.Putt. However, you may find your iMessages games not working on your iPhone or your friend’s iOS devices.
Some of my friends and i wanted to play 8ball, but when they ‘request’ the game, it just sends a picture. but when i send a request and i click on it, it says it’s waiting for the opponent. It’s the same on the other side for my friends (it sending a picture and not the game)
This is one problem reported that the iMessage game was sent as a picture.
iMessages Game Not Working Problems
As we found, there are some other iMessage problems people might meet while they want to play iMessage games on their iPhone or iPad.
- Can’t add iMessage Games from App Store.
- Can’t install and update iMessage games and apps.
- iMessage games not sending.
How to Fix iMessage Games Not Working
- Restart iPhone. Power off your device. Wait for a while, and then turn on your device again.
- Reinstall the iMessage Game. Hold on to the app on iMessage to delete it and then reinstall it in your iMessage app.
- Free up your iPhone storage. If you do have not enough storage, you may not update, or install games and apps on iMessages. Try to clean up your iPhone space and make room for your iMessage games and apps.
- Update your device to the latest iOS software.
If the tips don’t work to solve your iMessages problems, take part in our discussion by leaving your comment.